9/10/2015

Gold Embossed Flowers

Hey everyone! On today's card I used gold heat embossing to create pretty flowers on a wedding card. My Mom requested one for a wedding she was invited to. She didn't like the card so much, but I thought I'd share in anyway :) And because I used stamps (ha, as if I could create cards without stamping!), I'll enter it to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "use a stamp and blog hop".


I stamped and heat-embossed the flowers, then I cut them out. Onto my background panel, I stamped and heat-embossed the leaves and the sentiment and adhered the flowers with foam tape. Then I die-cut little hearts from gold foiled card stock and adhered them, together with some gold sequins.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vanessa


   

   
   

 
   
   

17 comments:

pmroche said...

I like the card. It is very dainty!

Unknown said...

I think it's beautiful!

"glow" said...

sweet:) i love flowers like these and femme cards are the best.. masculine is difficult for me... so yay! and so thanks for the gr8 card share:)

SewPaperPaint said...

Moms will be moms, but how can anyone not love and be in awe of this precious card! Quite creative adding the gold and pink together and just the right amount of everything. Glad you shared it anyway!

Debby said...

Wow! Love this!

Lisaerica said...

Vanessa, I like it, it's beautiful. All my favorite colors and I'm sure the Bride and Groom will love it.

Betsy said...

Beautiful! I love the gold against the pink flowers!

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! How did your mother not LOVE this!!! Everything about it is stunning!

Lin said...

Love the gold, Vanessa, especially those tiny hearts!

Jamie said...

This is so beautiful!

StampinJessica said...

So beautiful Vanessa! And a German sentiment ?! Cool ☺
Greetings from Germany

Dawn T said...

so very elegant Vanessa.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING those flowers!!!!!

Deepti said...

Gorgeous!

Jo Nevill said...

Oh wow, such a stunning card

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge for our special Blog Hop and STAMPtember Release !

Jo x

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Vanessa! What a fabulous card. I'd absolutely LOVE to have you stop by and share your amazing cards with us at Word Art Wednesday. We have a BIG celebration going on this week and we have 15 prizes up for grabs. There's a $25 gift card to Simon Says Stamp, and loads of other awesome prizes. I really hope that you will stop by and share your sweet cards with us.
Have a blessed week, and I hope to see you soon!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Jingle said...

Wow! This is stunning! The colors are amazing! Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us for the STAMPtember® celebration on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!