2/27/2015

Winnie & Walter A Week To Die For Day 4


Welcome back to the last day of the Winnie & Walter feature "a week to die for"! Today we will show you projects using Goldie Trim Cutaways + Lulu Fringe Cutaways. Here is my first project:


Inspired by flowers I saw on Pinterest, I created these felt flowers using Lulu Fringe Cutaway. It is so much fun to create them! I just die-cut Lulu Fringe from felt, then folded it into half lengthwise and rolled it up. I used Glossy Accents along the edges and it worked perfectly. I adhered the finished flowers to my little gift bag, together with leaves I had die-cut from black cardstock. Then I die-cut the word "congrats" from gold foiled cardstock and adhered it, too. Finally I added some sequins.

Here comes another bag using Lulu Fringe, a non-girly one:


This time, I used crepe paper to die-cut my fringe. It works best on thin paper or flexible material to create perfect loops.
I really hope you liked all the inspiration this week! I definitely enjoyed creating with these dies!
Now check out the Winnie & Walter blog for more projects to inspire you. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Vanessa

supplies:
Winnie & Walter Lulu Fringe Cutaway, The Big, the Bold and You Cutaways, The Party Confetti Cutaways, The Party stamp set - Crate pp - Tsukineko ink - Fancy Pants sequins

5 comments:

Kate said...

Stunning stunning projects Vanessa :) I love the felt flowers ive a handful made destined for a spring wreath.
Kate xx

Barb Ghig said...

Awesome projects, Vanessa...especially the first one with all the yummy gold on your sentiment...LOVE!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!! These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!

Dawn T said...

awesome examples of how to use the Lulu die. Love the flowers!

Dawn T said...

fabulous Vanessa. Just lovely cards