11/22/2014

Pumpkin Shaped Card

Today I have a pumpkin shaped card to share. I thought the winnie & walter digi pumpkin from the Moonlight set would make a fun cardbase. This one will be entered to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Thanks/Thanksgiving.



I die-cut the pumpkin twice and assembled them at the stem to create the card. Then I inked the edges and the stem with Distress Inks. I also die-cut some leaves and inked them with Distress Inks, too. Afterwards, I tied them to the stem with rustic twine. The sentiment is from The Big, the Bold and Blessings. I hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by today!

Vanessa

supplies:
winnie & walter The Big, the Bold and Blessings, Moonlight Digital Elements - Ranger Distress Inks - sequins - twine

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeeee it!!!!!

Dawn T said...

Delightful Vanessa. Beautifully done.

debby4000 said...

Oh what a lovely pumpkin card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

maria f. said...

Jump outta the gallery gorgeous, Vanessa!