6/25/2014

PTI June Blog Hop Challenge

It's that time of the month again! This month's PTI Blog Hop Challenge is so fun, I love love love this inspiration photo:


I chose to use this sketch recipe:

And made this card:


First I created the frames, matting soft stone cardstock with pink, yellow and turquoise ones. Then I added pictures to the frames. For the yellow one, I stamped the tiny butterflies from the Beautiful Butterflies set, for the turquoise one I stamped the dots from the Birthday Style set and for the pink one, I just die-cut a little heart. The sentiment is from the Happy Hexagons set. I hope you like it!
Thanks for visiting!

Vanessa

supplies:
PTI stamps, cardstock, die - Tsukineko ink - Clearsnap ink - Pretty Pink Posh sequins

25 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo gorgeous! I love love love love the colors and the little frames!!!!

Kara said...

adorable!

Nancy Penir said...

So cute! those frames are delightful!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet & fabulous! I love your framed images on your card!

Birgit said...

So cute! Love the addition of the sequins.

Darnell said...

Wouldn't this be the most adorable wall art framed and put in a little girl's room?! I can always count on you to make a classy top-notch card for the hop, Vanessa!! Enjoy the day! Hugs, Darnell

Diane Jaquay said...

Love how you were inspired by the photo frames, your card is darling!!

Sharon said...

So cute! Love this design.

Mary said...

Well done! Perfect take on the sketch and the image!

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO very pretty Vanessa! Bright and cheerful!! Love it!
:-)

carol (krillsister) said...

Darling card. You nailed the sketch.

Betty Wright said...

I love the frames and how you decorated each one! Great design!

Betty Wright said...

I love the frames and how you decorated each one! Great design!

Joyously Noelle said...

How bright, happy, and cheerful! I like it!

Patti said...

Oh this is so beautiful!! I just love each little frame : )

Patti

maria f. said...

Adorable - great use of those colors.

Martha said...

Vanessa, this is SO pretty!
I love how you were inspired!

Jen Carter said...

Very cute!

Melissa Sibert said...

Perfect interpretation of the sketch. Such a bright and cheery card.

DIANA L. said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Jacquie Southas said...

Fresh & pretty - love the way you have used the frames and colors!

donna mikasa said...

So pretty, Vanessa! Love your little "works of art"!

Sarah G said...

Gorgeous card, Vanessa - so fresh and pretty! A perfect take on the inspiration as well.

Dawn T said...

adorable card Vanessa.

Celeste Goff said...

What a bright and happy card! I love the little smattering of sequins too!